73 Questions with Daniel Radcliffe (x)
all my fav characters are categorised into 4 ‘types’
- nerd loser
- utter dork
- sweet precious baby
- trASH BAG FROM HELL
Dead Poets Society [1989 dir. peter weir]
"We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!… of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless… of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?” Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?”
Article found here, unsure of author’s name. The author asked me to change this photo to something less inflammatory, but I just can’t. Sorry. It’s the only photo of him with a dog in it that I can stand to look at. Thanks for the article, though. You are a lifesaver. (Literally. Lolz.)
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
and if someone breaks into your house you can throw the bottle at them
FUCKING THROW THE BOTTLE AT THEM OH MY GOD
reblogs because Minnesota is mosquito country and they’re gonna be NASTY this year!
Yeast is at grocery stories in the baking aisle.
well I could have told you that
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those… moments will be lost in time… like… tears in rain. Time to die.